OPC is looking for a highly motivated Drupal developer to join our team in Canberra.
Since 1985 OPC IT Pty Limited has been providing end-to-end IT and web solutions to Government, Education and Corporate organisations nationally. We currently have an opportunity available for a Developer to join our innovative and talented web development team.
OPC IT supports some of the largest government and corporate agencies in the ACT. You will get to work in a professional environment with diverse responsibilities. The role will vary from maintaining / enhancing existing sites, working on new projects from start to finish and developing original concepts. You will be a confident, proactive team player.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 12 months experience with the following:
- Drupal 7 experience in theming and functional development
- Absolute knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A thorough understanding and application of the DTO's Digital Service Standards and practices
- A thorough understanding of the WCAG guidelines
- Must be available to work in Canberra
- Government security clearance
- Drupal 8 experience
- Knowledge or experience with LESS or SASS
- Custom module development in Drupal
- Experience with Linux Command Line interface
- Understanding of Apache
- Knowledge of Acquia cloud environment
- GovCMS experience
We require a person who can work independently, shows initiative, has strong communication skills and is seeking a long term career in this exciting industry.
An attractive salary package commensurate with experience will be offered.
Please forward your application to email@example.com.