- Develop articulate, thorough and client-centric proposals, RFQs and tender responses in conjunction with the development team and OPC management
- Manage and coordinate team resources
- Manage client service tickets and communications
- Set and attend client and team meetings
- Scope and coordinate projects following Agile methodology
- Organise and run the morning team 'scrums' and act as the Scrum Master for all project sessions with the web team
- Coordinate OPC’s social media, Intranet and website for regular content updates
Web Services Manager
We are seeking a new Team Manager with responsibility for sales, communications and operations for a small, dedicated and highly professional team of developers.
Trainee Office Assistant
We are seeking a confident, proactive and enthusiastic Trainee Office Assistant to join our team. The right candidate will be a very special person with a combination of administrative, inside sales and bookkeeping interests.
- Providing support to the Senior account managers with the preparation of sales proposals and research
- Gaining a full understanding of the sales administration and bookkeeping processes, including sales order entry, purchasing, inventory management, bank reconciliation and invoicing
- Assisting with internal communications such as newsletter preparation and social media
- Being the ‘go to’ person for errands, ‘housekeeping’ tasks and catering for events etc
- Providing executive assistance to the management team as required