Our proven approach
Our project managers follow a tried and tested project management structure, applied to the successful delivery of dozens of projects each year.
This means we can provide you with a comprehensive framework that can be tailored and scaled in order to manage your project. Ensuring critical success factors are met, operational risks are mitigated, and communication with stakeholders is maintained, you can feel comfortable that OPC will provide the right resource at the right time, at the right price.
We strongly believe that stakeholder involvement, clarity of roles and responsibilities and clearly defined timelines are crucial to the successful completion of your project.
Our specialties include:
- server and storage assessments and implementations
- networking assessments and implementations
- server and desktop virtualisation
- desktop environment design, implementation and refreshes
- wireless assessments and implementations
- mobile workforce and BYOD solutions
- office or datacenter relocations
- core software upgrades, migrations and transitions.
OPC’s service delivery methodologies follow the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) guidelines to ensure you can trust in our ability to deliver ICT services via structured, industry-proven, best practice frameworks.
You will know exactly what to expect from us.
Drawing on partner alliances
We have strategic partner alliances with vendors such as Dell, VMware, Microsoft, Novell and IBM - all of whom demand rigorous training and accreditation standards. Keeping our skillsets current is a commitment we make to our team, to our business partners and to our customers and it means you can access our pool of highly skilled and certified engineers to undertake large or small projects with the knowledge that they are fully trained and up to date.
As part of our project services offerings OPC can assist you with:
- SOE development and implementation
- desktop setup
- packaging removal
asset recovery services
- return to lease
- data security and disposal
- administration services for end user hardware rollouts
- customisation and protection of end user hardware using etching, barcoding or vinyl decals.
Call us to see how easy projects can be!