The focus of this course is ‘content management' for a Drupal 7/8 or GovCMS website.
This is an introductory course aimed at teaching the common Drupal CMS and GovCMS elements, what they do, how they work and how to use them.
Who should attend this course?
Anyone who is tasked with adding, editing or managing content on a Drupal/GovCMS website and has little or no experience, or just needs a refresher.
What will you learn?
At the end of this one-day course you should have a sound understanding and working knowledge of the fundamental Drupal CMS editor components, including: creating and managing content, media, menus and webforms.
- What is Drupal
- The global Drupal community
- Understanding Drupal components:
- Content Types
- Components and Modifiers
- Content Moderation and Workflows
- A series of practical exercises focusing on creating and managing:
- Media (images and files)
- Relating content through Taxonomy