Since 1985, OPC IT has been providing end-to-end technology solutions to small business, enterprise, government and education clients throughout Australia using Microsoft, Linux and Cloud solutions. We currently require a Junior Account Manager to join our Sales and Services Team. This role will work closely with other established Account Managers and technical team members who have years of combined experience within the IT industry.
OPC IT is a Microsoft, Dell EMC and VMware Business Partner. Ongoing training and professional development with these vendors will be provided as a key part of your professional development. At OPC IT, our people are our most valuable asset and we are fastidious in our team selection. Our preferred candidate for this role must be flexible, possess excellent communication skills, be well presented and able to demonstrate an outstanding commitment to customer service. Time management and organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure are required.
Responsibilities of this role would include:
- Working with clients and our internal team to provide ‘end-to-end’ IT solutions
- Proactively managing a pipeline of business activity with existing accounts
- Maintaining regular both phone and face to face meetings with clients
- Providing support to Senior Account Management and the Executive team as required
- Assisting with the preparation of quotes and procurement of hardware and licensing as well as project opportunities
- Assist with developing and coordinating the delivery of strategic plans for existing and potential customers that achieve mutual business outcomes
- Attending industry events and training to build your personal knowledge and growth in the industry, as well as vendor liaison and networking
To be considered for this role you will require:
- A professional attitude with excellent communication skills
- A strong desire to achieve company and personal goals
- Excellent time-management and strong organisational skills
- The ability to work and respond positively under pressure
- High energy levels, ability to drive business and generate sales opportunities
- A desire to learn and explore training development opportunities
- Work as part of a team in a supportive and collaborative culture
We operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires a 'sleeves up, can do' attitude and a highly professional work ethic. An attractive salary package will be offered, commensurate with experience.
Please forward your application to email@example.com