Since 1985, OPC IT has been providing end-to-end technology solutions to small business, enterprise, government and education clients throughout Australia using Microsoft, Sophos, Linux and Cloud solutions.
We are seeking a highly experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Operations Manager to provide leadership and oversight to the Managed Services and Service Desk teams. You will be a member of the Executive Team primarily responsible for managing the day to day ICT operations, including a team of 8 outbound Support Engineers and the OPC Service Desk. You will be required to foster a culture of teamwork and high performance across the areas of customer service, user experience, knowledge development and ongoing process improvement. You will demonstrate a commitment to both the professional and personal development of each member of your team, create a positive team dynamic and support them through challenging situations.
Key responsibilities include:
- working closely with the Technical Services Director, the Chief Technology Officer, and IMS Service Coordinator
- managing the day to day operations of the Service Desk
- ensuring timely and effective support for clients in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- assist with development of clients Strategic Plans for ICT
- manage and maintain accurate online documentation for all clients
- management of CSAT responses
- provide level 3 technical escalation support for the Service Desk
- management of the internal ICT Network at OPC including ensuring OPC devices and systems are managed, updated and patched
- strive for continual improvement of all processes and procedures in line with our ISO 9001 & 27000 accreditations
- work with clients and OPC staff to effectively automate existing processes
- liaise with key vendors to provide training for your team
- monitor and maintain the disaster recovery plan for OPC
- ensure OPC policies and procedures are adhered to
At OPC, our people are our most valuable asset and we are fastidious in our team selection. Our preferred candidate for this role must be resilient, flexible, well presented and able to demonstrate a commitment to customer service. Time management and organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure are required. We operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires a 'sleeves up, can do' attitude and a highly professional work ethic.
Your application should include:
- relevant tertiary qualifications
- relevant industry certifications such as:
- IT service management (ITIL),
- Project Management
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Security clearance (if any)
- experience with operating and managing a Service Ticketing system
- experience in managing infrastructure including: Windows virtual servers, backups, Active Directory, network switches, servers, storage, wireless networks, firewalls etc
- work history and experience in similar roles over the past 5 years
An attractive salary package plus performance bonuses will be offered to the selected candidate.
Please forward your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to
PO Box 655, Fyshwick, ACT, 2609