Since 1985, OPC IT has been providing end-to-end technology solutions to small business, enterprise, government and education clients throughout Australia using Microsoft, Linux and Cloud solutions. We currently require a Senior Microsoft Specialist to join our Technical Services Team. In this role, you will be working with a dedicated group of people responsible for the design and implementation of leading edge technologies, plus the ongoing support of installations throughout the ACT and NSW.
OPC IT is a Microsoft, Dell EMC Platinum and VMware Business Partner and it will be considered a distinct advantage to have had experience working with one or all of these vendors. Ongoing training and professional development with these vendors will be provided as a key part of your professional development. At OPC IT, our people are our most valuable asset and we are fastidious in our team selection. Our preferred candidate for this role must be flexible, possess excellent communication skills, be well presented and able to demonstrate a commitment to customer service. Time management and organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure are required.
Skills required for this role would include:
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange and/or Office 365 (Mandatory)
- Experience in Active Directory (Mandatory)
- Server, SAN and NAS Technology Solutions (Highly Desirable)
- Server Virtualisation Experience (Highly Desirable)
- Experience with AWS or Azure (Highly Desirable)
- Experience with LAN and WAN communications (Highly Desirable)
- MCPIT/MCP Certification (Highly Desirable)
- VMware Certified Professional (Highly Desirable)
- Experience in Microsoft IIS, SQL, SharePoint (Desirable)
- Project Management Skills
- Current Driver's license (Mandatory)
- Security Clearance (Desirable)
- Minimum 36 months practical experience (Mandatory)
- Tertiary qualifications or industry certifications highly regarded
We operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires a 'sleeves up, can do' attitude and a highly professional work ethic. An attractive salary package will be offered, commensurate with experience.
Please forward your resume to
email@example.com or mail to
PO Box 655, Fyshwick, ACT, 2609