We can transition your organisation to Office 365 and revolutionise how you access and manage your apps and services. You’ll have access to your whole office, from any device, from any location.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is an integrated experience of apps and services, designed to help you pursue your passion and grow your business.
With Office 365 you can:
- Get apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more, updated monthly with the latest features and security updates.
- Use cloud-powered email to reach customers and coworkers wherever work takes you.
- Collaborate in Microsoft Teams, the new hub for teamwork where you can chat, organize meetings, and share files.
- Save files to OneDrive with one terabyte of online storage, allowing access across devices and on the go.
- Run your business with the Business Apps, empowering you to manage customer scheduling, invoicing, referrals, and more, all from one place. ^
Guaranteeing 99.9% up-time and constant updates, Office 365 provides unprecedented flexibility for staff on the go.
You’ll have access to your whole office, from any device, from any location.
Security and privacy
Security and privacy are ensured through continuous improvement strategies that have positioned Microsoft as an industry leader in Cloud security. Rigorous compliance to tough industry standards has resulted in multi layered defences to detect, prevent and mitigate security breaches before they occur.
Coupled with our partnership with FireEye, features include:
- Port scanning and remediation
- Perimeter vulnerability scanning
- Operating system security patching
^ Source: Microsoft Office 365 for business FAQ
You may also be interested in: