OPC specialises in building Drupal CMS and GovCMS websites and was an early pioneer and promoter of Drupal in the Australian Federal Government space in Canberra.
Our focus has always been to empower website administrators and developers and to enable them to carry out their role with minimum fuss and effort. With this in mind OPC's training courses offer simple and concise learning, delivered by an experienced and qualified Drupal site builder.
- Knowledge: The focus of this half day course is understanding the key ‘features’ of a Drupal 7/8/GovCMS website.
- Manage: The focus of this course is ‘content management’ for a Drupal 7/8/GovCMS CMS website.
- Build: The focus of this course is ‘building and managing’ a Drupal 7/8/GovCMS CMS website.
Our training can be delivered at your offices or at our training facilities in Canberra, ACT.
Our Canberra facility includes:
- Training room for up to twelve attendees
- Lunch and refreshments included
- Instructor-led presentation
- Hands-on interactive exercises
- Student How-to guide provided
- Parking near-by
About the Trainer
OPC's experienced Drupal trainer has 20 years of professional website development experience and has been using Drupal since 2008. He is a Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) and Acquia Certified Drupal 7 and 8 Site Builder.
Our trainer has helped many Australian Federal Government departments and agencies implement a Drupal 7/8 or GovCMS solution:
- Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Department of Finance
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Communications and the Arts