Content Editor – 1 Day Course
This is an introductory course aimed at teaching the common Drupal CMS elements, what they do, how they work and how to use them. The focus of this course is ‘content management’ for a Drupal 7/govCMS/8 website.
Who should attend this course?
Anyone who is tasked with adding, editing or managing content on a Drupal website and has little or no experience, or just needs a refresher.
What will you learn?
At the end of this one-day course you should have a sound understanding and working knowledge of the fundamental Drupal CMS editor components, including: creating and managing content, media, menus and webforms.
- What is Drupal
- Understanding Drupal components:
- Content Types
- Content Moderation and Workflows
- Get to know Drupal community and how you can tap into a world of knowledge and support.
- A series of practical exercises focusing on creating and managing:
- Media (images and files)
- Relating content through Taxonomy