We offer fault-tolerant hosting arrangements that guarantee over 99% availability. Our data centre infrastructure provides you with a secure, high-speed, stable platform with exceptionally good performance and reliability.
Our data is hosted in the Sydney Equinix Data Centre. This centre offers:
- Uninterruptible power backed by redundant feeds, generators and UPS systems (including Caterpillar generators and 44-hour onsite fuel storage)
- Bandwidth provided by Telstra, MC/Verizon, NTT/Verio, ensuring exceptional performance and reliability
- Enterprise-grade Cisco® switches and routers
- Air and water cooling tower system, achieving 750W/m^2 of cooling to approximately 22 degrees C.
- Intense data centre security, including 24x7 CCTV surveillance and biometric access devices.
Servers are closely managed and monitored to ensure data integrity and server security. Imminent hardware failures can be detected before they occur. Failure and data redundancy built into the system providers another layer of protection.
Secure backups and raid configuration
The data centre performs automatic daily backups on all hosted sites. We retain daily, weekly and monthly backup of all client data, which can be restored by our technicians by verified request. Backed up data is always stored on separate serves. See Backup and Disaster Recovery for more information.
RAID configuration, which uses multiple hard drives to share or replicate data, increases data integrity, fault-tolerance and capacity.
Amazon Web Services
We offer highly available and fault-tolerant hosting arrangements on Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS guarantees over 99% availability time and is Tier 3 compliant.
Tier 3 involves deploying your web application in multiple physical locations. A load balance equally distributes your traffic across multiple hosting services and location.
We use the AWS Auto Scaling Service to ensure the infrastructure reacts as your website traffic increases or decreases. AWS Auto Scaling increases the number of computing resources on demand during traffic or load increase, and reduces resources as the traffic decreases. You’re only charged for what you use.