Since 1985, OPC IT has been providing end-to-end technology solutions to small business, government and education clients throughout Australia. As Canberra's oldest and most highly respected locally-owned ICT organisation, we have a very proud heritage.
We currently require an Account Executive to join our team. You will work closely with our technical services team to support our existing client base of clients with the provision of managed ICT support and cyber security services, in addition to marketing our range of services to new clients across all market sectors.
OPC is a partner with some of the leading providers of technology solutions today including the Australian Cyber Security Centre, Microsoft, Dell EMC and other leading vendors. Ongoing training and professional development is a core component of this role to ensure you maintain a high level of ICT expertise across this fast moving industry.
At OPC, our people are our most valuable asset and we are fastidious in our team selection. Our preferred candidate for this role must be flexible, possess excellent communication and writing skills, be well presented and able to demonstrate an outstanding commitment to customer service. Time management, organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure are required.
Responsibilities of this role would include:
- Working with clients and our internal team to provide ‘end-to-end’ IT solutions
- Maintenance of regular communication and management of client expectations
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals and ICT solutions
- Assist with the development, coordination and delivery of strategic plans
- Attending industry events to network and develop your knowledge of our industry
- Commitment to ongoing training and development
- A focus on new client acquisition whilst maintaining a high level of support for current clients
- Provision of support to the OPC Management team as required
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Min 3 years ICT industry sales or account management experience
- Demonstrated ability to generate new business
- A professional attitude with excellent communication skills
- A strong desire to achieve company and personal goals
- Excellent time-management and strong organisational aptitude
- The ability to work and respond positively under pressure
- High energy levels, ability to drive business and generate sales opportunities
- A desire to learn and explore training development opportunities
- Work as part of a team in a supportive and collaborative culture
We operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires a 'sleeves up, can do' attitude and a highly professional work ethic. An attractive base salary, car allowance plus attractive bonuses is offered.
Read more about the benefits of working at https://opc.com.au/working-at-opc
Please send applications to - firstname.lastname@example.org